Thursday, October 16, 2014

wedding: bridal party


I'm just going to apologize in advanced for the most obnoxious series of posts.
I want to make a blog book of all things wedding (you know, the first wedding anniversary gift is supposed to be paper. well I want a blog book. Book= paper. genius). I worked pretty freaking hard on all things wedding so I would love a little space to document all of the details.
I will be posting the nitty gritty details of the day so I can remember them forever.
To readers these posts will be annoying, but to me they will be so special.
So bare with me while I post my wedding guts out.

Up first..

The Bridal Party

We decided to do a "family only" bridal party and we loved it.



The Maids

I'm posting this for Chey's eye roll and only Chey's eye roll.
Chey Chey! 

Lark!

My new sisters.
Amanda!
Lyndsee! (how amazing does she look?! She just turned 16! Bombshell!)



The Men













Bridal Party Details



I LOVED these bouquets! holy!

Kim from Art With Nature is INSANE!






The groomsmen wore cute bow ties, Jordan wore a skinny tie, and the dads/grandpas wore regular ties.





Let's just talk about the bridesmaid dresses...







I REALLY wanted peach dresses (thank you maids for being good sports and wearing peach. I'd hate me!) but those suckers are hard to find. I also REALLY wanted them to all be a little different. I hired a seamstress and she and I spent HOURS designing each girls dress. It was so hard to come up with four different dresses with sleeves. After lots of hair pulling and fittings they were done. I loved them but to be really honest, when the girls held up their bouquets you couldn't even tell that they were different dresses. Bride fail! All that work for nothing! I still love them and the girls looked amazing!

Special thanks to our wedding party for being so amazing! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment