Wednesday, October 8, 2014

a weekend home

Last weekend I headed home for adam's farewell.

I was so sad that jordan couldn't come. School sucks.

It was still so fun being home.
My utah family came for the weekend too.
The first night adam, chey, uncle bony, aunt annie, and I went shopping and to dinner. Aunt annie was pretty sketched out by our "hole in the wall" sushi place, but in the end she loved it.

Don't ask who the asian waitress thought was the prettiest at the table -_-

Saturday we obviously had to go squeeze chub chub.

Then bradley had homecoming pictures at our house. he is a stud.


Saturday night the whole gang went to a yummy steak dinner. I loved having all the babies there.

We left our husbands in utah.

Sunday morning I woke up with a lump in my throat and it never went away.

Adam gave the most perfect farewell talk and I couldn't help but cry.
I won't go into detail about what was said but this talk really showed how amazing our family is. I know that adam wouldn't be on his way to the mission field if it wasn't for the support of our entire family. he was so lucky to have had every single aunt and uncle there to support him that day.


I'm not sure if brad and I are ready for him to go but he is. 100 percent.


i am so proud of him.

the rest of the week I just wanted to spend time with adam and see my little pre schoolers.

it was a great long weekend.

I am so happy for adam but will miss him like crazy.

I am dreading the send off in a few days. ugh. missions are the best/worst things.





No comments:

Post a Comment