Tuesday, October 28, 2014

BFF weekend

COURTNEY IS HOME FROM HER MISSION!
She has been serving in Russia for the past 18 months.


Sadly, I wasn't able to greet her at the airport because we live states away. This poster had to do.


For those of you new to the courtney and hillary story, we have been friends since we were born. Literally. 
We have remained thick as thieves throughout the years.
She and Jordan were friends before I met him.
I actually met Jordan at Courtney's sweet 16.
The three of us are little buddies.

We planned months ago for her to come visit Jordan and I up in Utah.
We had a lot to catch up on. (cough.mission.cough.marriage.) 

We jam packed our weekend with court.

We did a city creek/temple square run.

We went on a double date to the jazz game. (blind date for them. My bestie and jordan's bestie.)

Saturday we went to visit my aunt and uncle and we were bombarded with free tickets to fun places.
We used the gifted Olympic Park passes and zip lined.



My uncle gave us the coolest "haunted" tickets.
We got to jump on this army truck and shoot zombies with paint ball guns. SO fun!
Then we went into the haunted forrest. 
I'm really not into things popping out at me...






Sunday after church we drove the alpine loop. Such a let down. The beautiful yellow leaves are GONE!
It was still pretty but i was sad to not see all of the colors.






The rest of the weekend was spent catching up. There was lots of russian talk because jord and court both speak russian. We caught court up on some of the movies she missed too.

We loved having court here. We are trying to convince her to transfer to BYU so we can do this every weekend! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment