Thursday, October 16, 2014

Wedding: Temple

(clearing out my wedding drafts. forgive the multiple posts in one day. i'm breaking every social media rule. whoops.)

Ah the temple exit...
Seriously one of my favorite parts of the day.
Walking out of those temple doors after just having the SWEETEST (for real, could it have been any better?!) ceremony and being greeted by our favorite people, it was priceless. Heavenly, even. 

I tried, i really did, to not post 10000000 pictures. Its just too hard. 
Scroll for days, people. 

I added some commentary for those of you bored enough to look at this entire post. 

(these pictures are in a funky order. sorry bout it.)


This shot makes me giggle because we pretty much stood like that all day. My bouquet was so heavy so he did most of the carrying.)
August wedding, 90-something degrees, heavy dress, sunny pictures. I was airing out and blowing down my boobs all day.





If you notice my hair looking disastrous its because of my dad. He gave big, hair pulling hugs all day. Worth it.

this one has me rolling... My mom crying (again) and my dad's face is saying "get a grip". hahaha

top ten pictures for sure.

Our big teddy bear, brad. 



little angels. gah!
please notice little sassy GRABBING jordan. she is in love with him. "Hilly, when you get dead i'm going to marry jordan"

You know when you are outside of the temple waiting for the couple to come out, and then when they come out you cheer but no one knows what to do next so the couple just stands there awkwardly? 
yeah that DIDN'T  happen. We were bombarded by flower people. LOVED IT!

That is brad lifting me.

and squeezing jordan.
right after this picture was taken my photographer told me i was blocking my families faces with my bouquet. future brides HUG WITH YOUR FLOWERS DOWN! Sorry chey! 
ps. jordan in the air ahaha




"heyyyy"
his cheese face kills me!
cutest moment captured. well done trusty photogs!
#livetweet #hillyandjordan
dead.
love this one of the boys.



So clearly after that string of pictures the flowers were tough to put on.
But more importantly, how cute is my grandma?!?
Chub and his binky face! holy!



I know it looks like i paid models to be my flower girls, but i didn't. 



Yippee you survived! 

BEST DAY EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment