Thursday, October 16, 2014

Wedding: the little people

(Reminder: These posts are obnoxious. I'm not that sorry. I love that I can document these this way.)

Oh my flower people.

This post is full of cuteness! 
Not much to say other than man am i lucky to have cute cousins. 
They stole the show.

This is a long one but they are cute so you'll get over it. 














You're melting, huh?



























While we are on the topic of flower children...

finding flower girl dresses was SO hard. I had 9 flower girls so finding a dress that came in everyones size was tricky.
Before jordan and I got engaged i found the "perfect" dresses from jcrew so I bought them. As soon as he popped the questions I shipped them to the girls and they looked HORRIBLE. After that it was a battle. I wanted something non traditional (basically the opposite of their dresses haha) but after months of searching I found these at a cute little boutique in SLC and they were perfect.
Finding a sash was tricky too. My mom is brilliant and paired two ribbons to meet my gold and peach needs.

The boys were easy! Esty, zara, jainie and jack.
 I did have a battle between navy and peach bow ties but i'm happy with my decision. 

Flowers by the unbelievable Art With Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment