Saturday, October 18, 2014

Wedding: Details

Here comes another long one...

I loved the dreamy details of our day. 
My mom, my wedding planner, kristina, and I worked pretty dang hard to make this come to life.
I can't tell you how many times the three of us would say "so we have peaches, gold sequins, doors, chandeliers, fluffy tent, vintage furniture... does that clash?? NAH!" 
and maybe it did clash, but I think it is perfect. 

I could talk forever about each piece because honestly, a lot of heart went into this part,  but i'll let the pictures do the talking this time.
Enjoy!










































 Flowers- Art With Nature
Vintage Rentals- Circa Vintage Rentals
Ice Cream- Sweet Lucies
Catering- La Creperie and Country Gardens
Cake- Some Crust Bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment