Monday, December 1, 2014

thankful

this post is like a week late.
sorry. I've been busy at home in CA.

I really love this time of year because it is a time for me to reflect on what i am thankful for.
i have compiled a list of things that i am thankful for. some silly, some serious. no where near everything but it is a small start.

my husband. I won't gush or this would be a never ending list. He is just simply incredible.

childhood memories

diet coke

heated blankets

that i was raised in the church by two parents who believe it whole heartedly.

one oclock church.

red hots and cinnabears 

target

friends who are more like family

my slippers

social media

my training and education in ASL

temples

naps

my iphone camera reel. i look at those pictures all the time.

eye brow threading and waxing.

movies/popcorn

gel nail polish

journaling (yes, i count blogger)

my family. yep, all of them. having a tight knit family is huge.

emojis. they just liven up messages.

a mom that is a bff.

online shopping.

google maps

temple marriage

leggings

deep conversations

moments that make me laugh until i cry

bath bombs

ibuprofen 

wedding photos

my healthy body

primary songs

bravo. i basically watch every show on this network.

fast sundays (even with 1 o'clock church)

mcdonalds 

cafe rio

my job

mascara. seriously, it is incredible.

missionary work

people who give compliments 

FaceTime

examples

my home

a good vent sesh

hobo wallets (so materialistic, but come on.. they rock)

testimonies 

my husband's blue eyes! please let our children have them!

prayer

hot showers

nightly sleep overs with my man

sarcasm 

siri

fast food

 but most importantly...

mom, dad, adam, brad, jordan and a loving Heavenly Father.
that is really all i need. 




1 comment: