Tuesday, December 23, 2014

my birthday boy!

Today is my Jordy Boy's GOLDEN BIRTHDAY! 
(i had to explain what a golden birthday is to him. he thought it was stupid.)
Today he is 23 on the 23rd (pretend the balloons are gold. dang it, party city).


Making his birthday special when it is 2 days before christmas is TOUGH.
Especially because he isn't a birthday lover.
Oie.

Today won't be anything extravagant because i know he would kill me, but i am determined to make it special for him.

I just want to start the day by telling you 23 facts about jordan!



1. He is a brainiac. He studies more than anyone I have ever met. 

2. He is a much better housewife than me. 

3. He is a baby lover (especially my cousins)

4. He is a great example to me and our families.

5. When he loves something he LOVES something! He will tell you a million times.

6. Watching football is his passion. 

7. He is very competitive. 

8. His testimony is solid and beautiful.

9. He is a future dentist (possibly oral surgeon or ortho? We will let you know in a few years.)

10. He loves TOMO 7 sushi!

11. He isn't a napper (WHYYY?!?!)

12. He is the best surpriser.

13. He is kind of an angel husband. He doesn't make me lift a finger when he is around.

14. Poor guy really can't get dressed without me.

15. He loves his TV shows and movies! We try to see a movie a week.

16. He manages to make anything and everything fun.

17. He secretly loves when people tell him that he looks like Zac Efron.

18. He takes the longest showers in the world.

19. He can't move on from a topic unless he is 100% finished. (this is a smith thing because i notice his sister doing it too haha)

20. He loves his mission and talks about it 24/7.

21. He is really good looking!

22. He tells me I'm beautiful multiple times a day.

23. He is mine and I'm the luckiest! 


I'm so happy that he is mine!

Alright, now we are off to celebrate! I am going to try my hardest to not throw gold glitter everywhere. ;)

Happy birthday, Jordan! I love you!


1 comment:

  1. This list made me laugh! Our husbands sound WAY too similar- everything from the dentist/oral surgeon thing, to the tv shows/movies, and all the way on getting dressed without us! HA! Too funny! Well, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete