Monday, July 7, 2014

my bridal shower

I really can't wrap my head around the fact that I just had MY bridal shower.
So surreal! 

There really is so much that I could say about this night but I won't bore you. It was wonderful! Perfect actually.

HUGE thanks to my bridesmaids, aunts (this means you too, jenn ;) ), grandmas, mother in law to be, and mom. They all worked so hard to make it so special. 

and now i blast you with too many pictures.












my bridesmaids.

amanda. my cousin turned bridesmaid.

carla. man I love her. this is my best friend courtney's mom. courtney is on a mission in russia and i miss her so much. never in a million years did i think that i'd be getting married without my best friend, but i know she is where she is supposed to be. i'm grateful for carla for helping out and making it feel like court is here. (yes, i make it sound like courtney is dead haha)



side story: This is a picture (from left to right) is of my aunt krissie, my grandma charlotte, jordan's grandma lois, and jordan's brother's girlfriend Brianna. For 5 years jordan has told me that our grandmas would be best friends. Well they met the night of the shower and HIT IT OFF! They spent the whole evening talking to each other. It was precious. I'm excited that my grandma will have a little friend at the wedding. 



another side story:
Juju is about ready to pop. Her due date was a week after the shower but we were still worried that she was going to have this baby before or during the shower. thankfully, she didn't. I don't know how though? She worked her butt off planning this shower.
 I'm writing this five days later and Tyler still isn't here! thanks for staying in for the shower, tyler... NOW GET HERE!


Grandma Rhonda. She helped so much with this shower! love her!

Al Pal! so glad she came!


noooooosha! my favorite nordstrom worker/friend! 

Carolyn! So happy to have my midget here with me! wasn't it yesterday that we were 16 roaming the streets of NYC??? thought so.










martinez girls! i've missed them so much. 





chey chey. 
Jordan's sister, turned MY friend, turned bridesmaid, turned almost sister in law.
i loved her like a sister for years. we joke that i'm marrying jordan so i can have chey as a sister. can't wait to make in official.

lyndsee.
 I don't have any sisters, but really i do. My family has been friends with the howes since before i can remember. We are freakishly close. because of this, our families have morphed over the years. When jordan and I decided to have a "family only" bridal party it was a no brainer to ask my "little sister" to be a bridesmaid. She is my sister and I love her.




Gabi!

Gabs and I have been friends since we were 10. We danced together and loved each other so much. In a way she was my second mom. She held my hand around disneyland so I wouldn't get lost, braided my hair etc. She is one of kind. Truly the nicest person in the world. I was so so so happy to see her at the shower.


 The sosas!

It kind of freaks me out seeing all of us grown and not in dance costumes holding our build a bears. 




so many generous gifts. i'm so lucky!


one little shout out to my mom. she sure knows how to plan a party. none of this would have happened with out her. she's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment