Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Celine

I have been obsessed with my girl celine dion since I was a child.
I'm kind of an old soul, my friends listened to britney and I listened to celine.

Growing up my mom and I spent every summer going to vegas for dance competitions. While we were there I always wanted to see celine but it never worked out.

Celine took a break from her vegas show to go on tour and have some babies a few years ago. I was so sad to had missed her show.


When she announced that she would being starting a new show in vegas i HAD to go.

I called all of my aunts and we planned a girls trip to see celine.
I was so excited I swear I didn't sleep.



When we got to Vegas we were told that celine had canceled her shows for the weekend.
Devastated.
We still had a fun girls trip but I NEEDED to see celine.
My mom and I bought tickets for her show a few weeks later. 
CANCELED!



I was so sad. I kind of gave up on it for a while.

Recently I have been dying to see her again.

I spent a chunk of time on my drive to Utah begging Jordan to take me or gift me with a ticket so I could see it with my mom.


When I got home from Utah I was bugging my mom about maybe having my dad and jordan get us tickets for christmas. 

Her response was pretty sweet :

"UGH! I was going to surprise you... we leave for vegas on Tuesday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Tuesday we got to las vegas! 
I have a major love for that little strip. My mom and I have so many amazing memories there.
We know vegas a little too well for two mormon girls. ;)

When we checked in at caesars palace we were upgraded to a better room. Cha Ching! that view was insane!

I asked the man at check in 3 times if celine had canceled her show. NOPE! :)

We headed down to the forum shops for gelato and shopping.



Then in was time to see my girl.


I'm not going to lie, I was NOT  happy with the two most obnoxious and DRUNK ladies sitting next to me. They managed to irritate an entire section of the theater. 

Even though those HORRIBLE people bugged me nothing could stop me from enjoying the queen!

She is flawless. Well almost... she really can't dance (like she could be taylor swift's mom). It doesn't matter tho! She put on an amazing show.

The next morning we went for a much needed massage.


okay and we gambled a little. You would think after our horrible luck on the penny slots the night before we would stop, but nope!

Now i'm home getting settled and I see this!


YUP. She canceled 5 shows starting tonight. 
I was ONE DAY away from being canceled on for the THIRD time.

I am feeling pretty lucky right now.

This was the best birthday ever! I loved every freaking second!



No comments:

Post a Comment