Wednesday, August 5, 2015

GIRLS TRIP!


When my brother and I were in high school we both spent a few weeks of summer with our aunts and uncles in Utah.
Those weeks hold some of our favorite memories and we loved spending one on one time with the families. 

Now that my aunts and uncles having growing kids my mom wanted to start her own traditions with her nieces. 
She invited the first niece to come to CA on the summer she was 11.

For a year, Sami, has been so excited.
The only thing that made her a little nervous was flying all by herself.
Since I am her nanny and she was flying to see my mom I got to fly with her so she would feel more comfortable.
I was PUMPED to get to crash the party!

we...
- saw a movie
-ate her favorite thing (STEAK) for almost every meal.
-jumped at a trampoline park and sweat more than we ever have! 
- shopped
- had her first make over (complete with clear mascara and lip gloss ;) )
-swam
-got our nails done
- she had a grandma/cousin day and went bowling
-seaworld

and much more!













We love our sami girl and had so much fun!

Crossing my fingers that I can go with next year's 11 year old! 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea and awesome tradition! When I was a little girl and up until my first year of college I went and lived with my aunt during the summer wherever she lived at the time! I remember it being so fun and now I have so many wonderful memories from that.

    ReplyDelete