Wednesday, August 5, 2015

07.31.15 // MY BIRTHDAY

The first day of my 23rd year (wow, i'm starting to feel old) was spent at my "favorite place"...


SEAWORLD! 

So here is the thing... I have never liked seaworld because I get a little claustrophobic in aquariums (good story behind that one..). Well then I saw the documentary "blackfish"...
I swore up and down that I'd never give that company another dollar.
I was pretty heated.

So its super ironic that I would spend my birthday at sea world spending lots of "dollars".
My cousin sami was in town for her girls trip and we wanted to surprise her with something fun to do. She loves sea world so I took one for the team ;)
I kid.
Jordan asked me as we were walking out of the park if I had a good day.
I looked at him kid of dumbfounded.
Of course.
I was with my favorite people having fun.
SeaWorld didn't stop the fun one bit.

BUT, to be fair, it sure tried...


We started our day by going to the roller coaster.
There was NO line so we were feeling pretty good.

well, until we got stuck.
Now listen, I am from So Cal, I go to disneyland a lot. I get stuck on disney rides a lot. 
My problem was they left us up there without checking on us.
My mom had her lap band around her legs and stomach REALLY tight. Since we were up there for so long she started getting a little panicky. We screamed and yelled trying to get help and no one came. FINALLY, after being up there way too long, the rescue team came.


So yeah the first part of our day was really no fun hahaha.

Not to mention, I was fighting a flu/lady problems so I was SO nauseous all day! 

Okay, but aside from that our day was just great!







we got a little wet...

 Funny story: I don't do well in the tanks so I was having a hard time standing around watching the whale. Then all of a sudden the whale swam straight to us. FAST. He butt his head against the glass. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I had tears in my eyes because I was so freaked out. ugh. The dang animal must have known I was a chicken.

 This is a look of exhaustion. 
 But things turned around when she was picked to be in the dolphin show.

 We got moved to reserved seats and sami was called up in the middle of the show to interact with the dolphins. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world!

  At the end of the show she was brought up again. The cute trainer gave her a necklace. 



 She thought it was the coolest thing EVER.






My first day of being 23 was so fun! Can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment