Monday, March 16, 2015

a quick catch up

The last few months have flown by and I have been terrible at documenting on this little blog.

This post is long, scattered, and semi annoying, but i know i'll want these memories saved.

So bear with me as post every picture from my iPhone.



At the beginning of February I started feeling super sick.
I had no energy and felt nauseous 24/7.
My days looked a lot like this.



I had a little visit at the ER that was NO fun.
After a month of the constant sickness doctors finally got me back on track.
It was easily the most draining and emotional experience and I'm so glad its over!

On to better things...


 Jordan and I took our "little girl" on a date. We told her to keep our date a secret so her sisters wouldn't get jealous. That didn't work. She walked into the house and straight up to her sisters wiggling her freshly manicured nails at them. haha


I had the cute ashley color my hair. Somedays it is bright red and others it looks like a basic brown.
I never thought i'd have reddish hair, but it is kind of a fun change.




Ju, Jon, miles and ty came to visit.
I was in heaven squeezing tyler's chubby cheeks.
I'm not sure how i didn't get pictures of miles?
Good thing i'll see them again soon!


It dumped snow for the first time since we've lived in utah! Spencer and I went outside for a minute to soak it up. He wasn't feeling it. I don't blame him, I kinda felt the same.




 Competition season started for dance and I have loved every minute of it.
I have gone to every competition, helped clean their dances, and been a dance mom in training. 
I have such fond memories of being a dancer and I love that my cousins have the same passion.



 Goddard Cousins

Sami and Spencer had back to back birthdays so we partied with family. We made yummy pizzas and took a million pictures in the photo booth.


We got to watch our sweet little abbie jane in her school play! She was the cutest lost boy ever!


Shamrock shakes are back. enough said.






Jordan and I continue to make date nights a priority.
Most of our date nights are target runs, car wash, and dinner. 
Nothing over the top but always so perfect.
I love that husband of mine.



Thats a wrap! 

Heres to hoping the next post won't be so long and boring!

1 comment: