Monday, March 23, 2015

This Weekend


I love weekends.
I love date nights.
I love extra time with jordan.
I love sleeping in and late night movies.
I love catching up on laundry (okay, not really).
Weekends are just the best. I know you all agree.

This weekend has been a real winner.
Jordan planned most of it.
We started our friday night off with a little dinner date.
After dinner we had some time to kill so we went home and took a much needed nap. (why am I always so tired on fridays??)

Once we were well rested we headed to the late show at our favorite play house.
All you SLC people need to go to desert star. It is cheesy and so "utah", but we can't seem to get enough. We are now season ticket holders.
yep, super nerds.

Last Sunday, were sitting in church and Jordan nonchalantly says, "oh by the the way, I signed us up to go to the temple next week... at 7am."
I love the temple and really love going, but in that moment I thought I was going to kill him.
7 AM ON A SATURDAY?!?!

I complained all week. Heck, I complained that morning. But as I was walking out of the temple doors in the wee hours of the morning (that was dramatic, it was 8) I was so glad we woke up and went.

Jordan came home and studied and I took a very long nap. Oh heaven!

That afternoon we had a big family pool party.
We ate hot dogs and hamburgers and swam until we were prunes.
It got me so excited for summer.





Saturday night we headed to a movie.
There is nothing I love more than movie theater diet coke and popcorn.


And now I'm sitting here on monday morning counting down the seconds until the weekend.

Have a good week, friends!






1 comment:

  1. 1. you two are too cute to handle.
    2. love that pic of you on jord's shoulders. you are stunning.
    3.lovin' that pool and cousin fun. hoping for an invite to come party in the summer. i'll bring the baked goods ;)
    4. fingers crossed that it works out so we can get together this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete