Thursday, September 4, 2014

Wedding week: Endowments















(Please forgive the pictures in this post. This is a new low. I really should get better about carrying my DLSR)

The week of our wedding was jam packed!

Each evening we had something wedding related going on. We had so much fun celebrating all week. I was all about dragging the wedding out! ;)

The first official event of wedding week was going through the temple.
I won't go into detail about this because it is so sacred, but I will say a few things that were so special to me...

Adam and I timed our marriage/mission perfectly and we were able to go through the temple at the same time. It was so cool to prepare together and have him there with me that night.





(these idiots all got mission calls in early summer. we all got to take temple preparation together. Adam and I were the last ones to go through the temple so jon and dray got to be in there with us. Pretty cool. Especially for the three musketeers.)


I can tell you that I had the best feeling in the world when I entered into the temple and saw my entire family (almost! brad is too young and juju just had a baby) in the room supporting us. I couldn't help but think of how my grandparents were feeling as they saw their children and their spouses, and their oldest two grandkids in that room. So special. 

And my parents were, of course, so happy. I can't wait for Bradley to be in there with us too.  

It was a perfect night!

Jordan and I were one step closer to eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment