Sunday, February 14, 2016

LOVE DAY


I LOVE VALENTINES DAY!

I love any excuse for a date with my guy, flowers, and chocolate!

We had the best valentines day weekend! 
I love my love!



I've been seeing this questionnaire going around so i decided to take it.. because you know, love! 


 1. Where did you meet your other half?
We met at my best friend’s 16th birthday party at Huntington Beach! (jordan was friends with courtney but actually wasn’t invited. I’m reeeally glad he crashed the party!)

 2. How long have you been with your significant other?
 About 8 years! Wow this makes me feel old...

3. If you’re married, when did you say “I do”? 
 We were married on August 15th 2014! BEST DAY EVER!

 4. What song did you walk down the aisle to? 
We didn’t walk down an aisle because we were married in an LDS temple but we danced our first dance to the song “Turning Page”. I wouldn’t call it “our song” tho. We don’t have one so we just chose one we liked and danced to it!
                                                   
                                                    5. Do you have any children yet?
Not yet! Can’t wait for that day tho!

6. What’s your favorite thing about your other half? 
Gosh... everything?! I love that he is my opposite in so many ways. I love how he completes me. I love how hard he works! But ultimately, I just love “us” and how well we work together! I’m so grateful he is my partner in life. 

 7. Were you and your other half high school sweethearts? 
OH YEAH! We were one of those couples that everyone knew we would get married (which both frustrated me and made me kind of proud). 

 8. Where was your first date? 
DISNEYLAND! We went on a group date with some friends and my girl friend was CONVINCED that she was going to get kissed that night from her date. She had been waiting for weeks! We got her all dolled up and ready for her big date. I was more focused on her but when we got to disneyland I realized that I actually kind of liked Jordan and I ended up being the one who got kissed that night! The rest is history! haha! Sorry Jenny! You got kissed the next night! ;)

 9. How long were you dating before you said “I love you”? 
Gosh, i’m not sure? We were very young so we waited for months. It wasn’t some magical moment. It was more natural? idk? We were 16 hahaha!

 10. How long were you dating your other half before he/she proposed? 
uhhhhh 5 years! We got engaged on the 5th anniversary of our first date! Oh it was so perfect! 

 11. Where is your favorite place you have traveled with your other half?
We have traveled a bit since being married but I think my favorite would have to be our honeymoon in cabo. It was the first time we had traveled alone and it was so nice to just relax together for a week!

12. How do you and your other half usually spend Valentines Day? 
We have our valentine’s day tradition... We don’t do gifts for each other besides flowers for me and candies for him. We use the money that we would have spent on gifts and go out and splurge on a fancy dinner! This year's dinner/date didn't disappoint (well actually, jordan's pork chops did!) 

 13. What does your favorite date night’ consist of? 
Easy! Dinner and a movie! We see AT LEAST one movie a week. It is what we choose to spend our money on and we love it! 

 14. What is the best gift you have received from your other half?
Material gifts are great but my favorite “gift” was when he was away at college and showed up at my door back home to surprise me! We spent the entire weekend together and that weekend holds some of my favorite memories! It was just months before he left on his mission and really solidified our relationship when we needed it most! 

Happy valentines day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment