Saturday, May 23, 2015

Playing Catch Up


1. Aunt Brette hosted the cutest 65th anniversary party for her grandparents. Since we live under my aunt and uncle's roof we get invited to lots of sunday dinners/parties so we have gotten to know aunt brette's grandparents. They are seriously the cutest people and Jordan and I eat up their stories. We loved celebrating their anniversary with them.

2. My grandparents came up to Utah to help my aunt and uncle move. We spent a few days spending time together and EATING! (how cute is my grandpa?!)

3. Jordan and I have a new love for Indian food. I could eat it everyday! SLC friends, GO TO BOMBAY HOUSE (and invite us!).

4. Our favorite date night is still desert star. Popcorn, cherry cokes, and lots of laughs.

5. Spencer and I have been frequenting the mall lately. We pull up and he cheers "BALLOON" because the cute nords workers always give him one.

6. My future dentist did a sim course and loved every second.

7. I was a "dance mom" on picture day. Sass looked so freaking cute in her tutu.

8. WE GOT TO SKYPE OUR ELDER! happy happy happy happy day!

9. When homeboy screams bloody murder in walmart you shove a banana in his face. #nannylife

10. we go on daily "blocks" (walks) to find tweet tweets and puppies.

11. poor uncle curt had a colonoscopy. Jordan took him and was NO help. 

12. one day i couldn't seem to breathe. the doctor didn't believe me until i did a breath test and failed miserably. 

13. We celebrated 4 birthdays with a raging fiesta. best street tacos ever!

14. I started tutoring ASL students. Its cool but I really enjoy the excuse to drink a few steamers.

15. My breathing didn't improve much. One night I hyperventilated and got rushed to the ER. So scary. So embarrassing. Now I'm on crazy steroids to reduce the swelling in my esophagus. Yay for Utah allergies! -_-

16. I had a little lunch date with my friends taylor, mick, and my aunt. They all have babies so we paraded around the mall with 4 strollers. Quite a sight!

17 & 18. We got to watch my cute cousins in their dance showcase! (missing our abbie jane)



No comments:

Post a Comment